Being listed on PCSA’s Find a Facility area of our website is an excellent advertising opportunity!
This feature is frequently utilized by the public looking for many different pet care services in a multitude of ways. In addition, we not only provide a link from your listing on the Pet Care Services Association website to your web page, we map your facility’s location for your prospective clients!
The Pet Care Services Association Pet Services Journal continues to be the magazine that is your source for state-of-the-art information about the pet services industry.
Each issue has segments on dog boarding, cat boarding, dog daycare, grooming, training and veterinary medical advice. Many of our members have indicated in a recent member survey that the Pet Services Journal is one of the most highly valued benefits of Pet Care Services Association membership!
In additional to the Pet Services Journal, we keep members updated with the bi-monthly BoarderLine E-Newsletter, filled with industry information and regional updates.
The Pet Care Services Association offers significant discounts on our education programs to our members. These programs are invaluable tools for developing higher levels of professional animal care, customer service, management protocol as well as business and personal development. This knowledge is a way of gaining credibility both for owners and their employees.
The Pet Care Services Association now has a silver and gold level accreditation program that is available only to members.
Our Voluntary Facilities Accreditation Programwas recently revised and represents the most significant advancement in the professionalism of the pet care industry. The resulting program contains over 250 standards in 17 different areas of pet care facility operations.
Our bi-weekly webinar series is available exclusively to our Members. Covering such topics as Law, Marketing, Facilities Maintainance, Dog Behavior, OSHA Standards, Customer Service, Employee Management and many more, your business can avoid costly mistakes by learning from experts in the pet care industry. Visit our Webinar page to see a list of current subjects and presenters.
Our schedule is constantly changing as we add more topics, so check back often! As a PCSA Member, you will receive a monthly schedule so you will not miss the updates to this incredible education opportunity!
As a PCSA Member, you can have your entire staff actively participate for one small price without leaving your office – it’s a little price for a great return!
As a Member, you also have access to recorded webinars for any session you may have missed and the ability to watch any webinar you attended unlimited times for 90 days!
- Offers exclusive discounts for PCSA members on facility insurance
- Has exclusive discount with Traveler?s Insurance and PCSA to offer comprehensive coverage on home, auto and life to our members
- Uniquely familiar to the Pet Care industry and a long time member in good standing with PCSA
- Excellent customer service
Staples Business Advantage Program
- Deep Discounts- an average of 63% off list price
- Ability to customize pricing on items based on need and usage at an individual level
- Secure internet ordering thru StaplesLink.com
- Reduced cost and Overall Savings with a Total Program
- Next Day Free Delivery
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Payroll Check preparation
- Tax Compliance
- Compliance Services
- Unemployment Management
- Electronic Reports
- HR Solutions
- Employee Benefits
- Free website and web marketing consultation- a $195 value
- Websites from lowest-priced ?starter? packages to high end designs built to the best in your service area
- Google and Yahoo PAGE ONE services from just $199 per year
- Unheard of ?Money Back Guarantee?
- Accept payments face-to-face, over the phone or through the web
- Reduce your Accounts Receivables balance
- Provide flexible, predictable payment plans